Sep 29, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

The Simple Woman's Daybook (suppose to be posted on Monday...I'm late, does this surprise you?)

~THE SIMPLE WOMAN'S DAYBOOK~

Would you like to linger on the simple things...then join me and many others in taking a little look into the day plans and thoughts of those who are focusing on simplicity...beauty of the 'everyday moments'.


Outside my window...Back window patio plants and coy pond, front window recycle bin at the curb


I am thinking... I will miss Alessondra while in Chicago Wed-Sun, and it will be chilly there : ( Jeff should enjoy it!)


I am thankful for..my husband, that God has gifted him with creativity. His niche is building MODERN homes!


From our lesson plans/ home education...learning to skip count 2 and 3's, working on sounding out words, vowels, and learning the 10 commandments, and getting use to giving presentations in front of people


From the kitchen...
Sunday- Healthy taco salads

Monday-Leftover taco salad for Jeff, soup for Alessondra and I, frozen yogurt from the new Fro Yo place called Berri Licous on N Penn Between NW 164th (15th st) and NW 178th st (2nd St)

Tuesday-Roast
Wed-Sun- Chicago.

I am going...

Monday - gym, hobby lobby to buy supplies for Preschool Activity Swap

Tuesday - gym, Return WAY pass due library books and movies, quick pedicure (Maybe), need a haircut?? Shop for a few fall/winter shirts for Chicago (TJ Max)

Wednesday- gym, Then off to Chicago

Thursday - Chicago

Friday - Chicago

Saturday - Chicago

Sunday - Chicago


I am reading... Bible, Acts, Creative Counterparts, and just borrowed "Taking Charge of your Fertility" (Thanks Angela!), Runaway bunny If Jesus came to my house (Over & Over) see above the past duee library book!


I am hoping...alessondra's fever does not return while we are away, and that we do not miss her too much


Around the house...packing, laundry
Two Pictures I thought worth sharing

Alessondra reading her Bible book:


Her FIRST Thank You note, I can not wait until she can write all of mine!



You can share with others a little look into your day plans andthoughts while you are focusing on the simplicity of the everyday moments around you. That is my vision for this idea! Slow down, take time and enjoy the moment...the day.

If you would like to join the fun: http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Squirly Girls said...

I love this! I am going to try this too. The pics are so adorable, she could not be any cuter. Again, thank you for your help last Wednesday. Hope you have fun in Chicago (Scott would be jealous, that's where all his fave teams are- except Sooners).

Shirley said...

Hi Deziray!!

We met in February at a homeschool event at incredible pizza...( an animal presentation) We ate together and I sat right next to your little sweetie!! You may not remember me, but I clicked on your blog from a post you responded to on the yahoo group.

Anyway... just wanted to say "hi" and say that I love this sweet post. I am going to have to participate... fun!